As a life-long resident of Idaho Falls, Dr. Tom feels strongly about contributing to the well-being of the community. Following are just some of the ways that Premier Dental has given back to the community that helped make us successful.
- Dr. Tom has served as an AYSO Soccer Coach, board member of the Downtown Idaho Falls Rotary Club, and a member of the Family Care Counseling Board.
- Along with his three sons, Dr. Tom went on a medical-dental mission trip to Peru in 2010.
- Premier Dental is proud to offer Free Dentistry Day once a year, in which a dedicated team of dental professionals and volunteers donate their time and skills to provide free service to those in the community that could not otherwise afford quality dental care.
- Premier also donates time and resources to the youth in our community. Junior High Schools and High Schools throughout the area have benefited from free mouthguards, sponsorships and other support.
- Other area organizations and events that we have supported include Idaho Special Olympics, Haven Women’s Shelter, Watersprings School and Church, and the Idaho Falls Community Food Bank.